Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Candidates for 2020 elections.
(04-17-2019, 11:34 AM)GMDino Wrote: Abortion.

That's pretty much the core of it.

Republicans keep swinging their bibles and promising to take away a constitutional right and they get elected and break every commandment (in general) while getting praised for being so "christian".

It used to be gay marriage and how it would "destroy the sanctity of marriage".  Then they voted in adulterers and multi time married men.  Go figure.

Still about the gays.

https://hillreporter.com/in-buttigieg-attack-franklin-graham-cites-bible-verse-to-execute-gays-32247?utm_source=tuck&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=HR

Quote:Evangelist Franklin Graham didn’t take too kindly to Mayor Pete’s response and took to Facebook to perpetuate his distorted and hateful brand of Christianity.

Quote:“Mayor Buttigieg is absolutely right—His soul is in the hands of God, so is everyone’s,” Graham wrote. “He also says that he’s a Christian and wants to become the first openly gay president in America’s history. What’s wrong with that picture?”

Graham is none too pleased with Buttigieg’s brand of Christianity.

Quote:“In reality, being a Christian isn’t just a title we select or a church membership,” Graham continued. “It is a faith in God and His Word that transforms our lives to be more like the One we follow—Jesus Christ. Jesus said, ‘If you love me, you will keep my commandments’ (John 14:15).”
[Image: download-480x353.png]

Graham went on to cite another verse:

Quote:“The Bible makes it very clear that homosexuality is a sin. ‘If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination…’ (Leviticus 20:13). That’s what God says and that settles it for me. I stand with the Word of God. I care enough about people to tell them the truth and to warn them about the judgment to come for all sin.”

Perhaps Graham should check out the following verse from the Holy King James version:

Quote:Matt.7. [1] Judge not, that ye be not judged. [2] For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again. [3] And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother’s eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?

Mind you Graham thinks DJT is a very godly man...despite three marriages and multiple affairs and lying and, well...you get the idea.

But there are A LOT of people who think like him (many because they listen to him).  And that is very sad.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Candidates for 2020 elections. - jason - 01-14-2019, 06:48 PM
RE: Candidates for 2020 elections. - Au165 - 01-21-2019, 12:14 PM
RE: Candidates for 2020 elections. - Dill - 03-22-2019, 01:11 PM
RE: Candidates for 2020 elections. - Au165 - 03-20-2019, 08:14 AM
RE: Candidates for 2020 elections. - GMDino - 04-22-2019, 03:25 PM
RE: Candidates for 2020 elections. - Dill - 05-06-2019, 06:30 PM