Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can we trade up for Devin White please?
(04-22-2019, 09:07 AM)Big Boss Wrote: The simple fact of the matter is we have to trust the new coaching staff, or at least give them the benefit of the doubt until you've shown that they don't deserve it.

If they don't take a LB in round one, that doesn't mean that the season is doomed. There are still six rounds left in the draft. While having a walk-on starter is nice, it's the coaches job to... well, coach these guys into being NFL-caliber players. If they can't do that, they either have a poor eye for talent or they're not that great of coaches.

I would be fine with Pratt, Wilson or the kid from WV in rounds 2 or 3. I still think if a quality OT is there at 11 we have to take him. Won't be mad if we go LB in the first but there are only a couple OT that may be able to play LT day one sliding Glenn to the right. If that's what they want to do. I think Glenn will play well on the right and maybe even longer. I just think there are more LBers in this draft in the mid rounds that can help ( Other than White). I'm just not crazy about Bush at 11. Guess I will watch more film on him to prepare myself for the pick.

Other than OL and LB the only other position I wouldn't lose my mind over would be TE if we get Hock! I think he can help with his blocking and Mixon would benefit as well.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can we trade up for Devin White please? - TKUHL - 04-22-2019, 11:35 PM