Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CBS says it's OK to "punch a Nazi"
(04-23-2019, 01:38 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Go look at the list of threads he has started in P&R.  Everyone one of them is from a right wing perspective.  And you can tell by the language and phrases he uses that his arguments come from right wing sources.

I'm familiar with it.  How long have you been reading his opinions?  Close to a decade?  And during that time would you say his political views have been all conservative?  I would say I have seen a mix of both liberal and conservative views from him over the years.  I would say I've seen more conservative views from him since the 2016 election cycle.  I wouldn't label him a conservative so much as some of his views.  In my own opinion, I've noticed a reaction to the reaction to Trump particularly in California in his view.  But, if he was here in Georgia where we had a conservative Republican state representative on cable television duped into using his bare ass to threaten would be terrorists with homosexual sex acts the reaction might be a little different.

Off the top of my head, I think (and I could be mistaken) SSF supports marriage equality for homosexuals, transgender individuals serving openly in the military, and Rowe vs. Wade.  Three topics which would make most conservative Christians lose their mind. Does that sound like a conservative to you?

Long story short, I disagree with your assessment.

Messages In This Thread
RE: CBS says it's OK to "punch a Nazi" - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 04-23-2019, 02:55 PM