Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump talks the talk, but Biden walks the walk
(04-05-2019, 07:13 PM)bfine32 Wrote: But what if Biden's asthma kicked in during the bout?

https://911familiesforamerica.org/did-joe-biden-dodge-the-military-draft-after-bloody-tet-offensive/

I'm gonna let you in on a secret.  Heel spurs aren't even disqualifying for military service.  Hell, 80% of heel spurs don't even cause any symptoms.  The spurs aren't even the cause of the pain, but rather the result of a condition neither Trump nor his minions have bothered to Google so he can get his lie straight.  If patients do have this medical condition Trump has never mentioned by name it's only temporarily disqualifying until the pain has resolved which usually occurs in a few weeks to a few months.

Whereas asthma can be medically disqualifying for military service based upon its severity and can be objectively measured with spirometry.   So if Biden did lie at least he got the name of the condition right. Trump can't even tell a decent lie about dodging the draft.

While I can think of at least three soldiers who may have died of asthma related complications from heavy smoke inhalation during training, I'm unaware of a single soldier who ever died of plantar fasciitis.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump talks the talk, but Biden walks the walk - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 04-23-2019, 06:18 PM