Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CBS says it's OK to "punch a Nazi"
(04-23-2019, 03:50 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I completely agree with you on this.

I didn't say his statements or reactions or justified, in fact I said the exact opposite.  I am pointing out that there is a difference, not that that difference justifies or excuses anything.

I honestly apologize as my response was more in general than directed at you.  Seeing as I was, obviously, responding to your post it did come across as unintendedly personal to you.

Again, more directed to the general response to this thread from some and should not have been directed at you in such a way.  Again, I apologize.

If you feel it's necessary.

Apology accepted.  I'm probably too quick to anger or take offense to slights perceived or real based upon my upbringing.  If you're interested, read a book called Hillbilly Elegy which will give you some insight into the mind of a southern Ohio hillbilly.  My wife laughed hysterically because it's practically my autobiography.  Even some of the family member names are the same.  I even have a brother with the same first name.  A real life Larry, Daryl, and Daryl.  The book isn't supposed to be a comedy so you probably won't find it as funny as my wife or daughter did.

Messages In This Thread
RE: CBS says it's OK to "punch a Nazi" - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 04-23-2019, 06:35 PM