Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump talks the talk, but Biden walks the walk
(04-24-2019, 06:31 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Before I bumped a "2 month old thread" yesterday, you were the last to reply on 4/6/19 or 17 days prior.

In addition to informing you that heels spurs aren't a disqualifying condition, you may be shocked to learn a month actually consists of 28, 29, 30, or 31 days. Not 8 or 9 days.   So two months would be approximately 60 days, not 17.

There is a difference between stating Trump's deferment wasn't legit and correctly stating heel spurs aren't disqualifying, but plantar fasciitis is. Similarly, there is a difference between stating Biden's deferment was legit and correctly stating asthma can be disqualifying. I stated facts based upon AR 40-501. You determined whose deferment was and wasn't legit. Not me. Funny how your subconscious automatically assumed Biden's was legit while Trump's wasn't based upon the information I gave you. Interesting.

I was going to ask how you concluded the standards of medical fitness for military service aren't germane  to military medical deferments based upon the standards of medical fitness, but . . . naaaaaaaaah. You've got enough on your plate with days vs. months.

Again, no one has suggested Biden has the moral high ground compared to Trump when it comes to military service because neither has any military service.  It is clear you keep brining this up to focus on their service rather than discuss their behavior towards service members and their families.

PS Is Command Surgeon your final answer? Because if you want to use your phone a friend life line, I'd go with Surgeon General. Final answer. Lock it in.

PPS Can you tell me who the DODMERB is and what they do?

You could have saved time and just typed "Pat was wrong" or let it be know you are not fully versed of disqualification standards in 1968. But, as a welcome back present, I will answer the questions you posed

PS: By Surgeon General I assume you're referring to LTG West (Army); although, I don't call her I do communicate with her aide-de-camp on matters that concern HQDA, but it's usually via email . Yes, Command Surgeon is often my final answer on whether a disqualifying aliment can be waived or not; as that is his function. Hell I even take his word over some dude on a Bengal Message Board.

PPS: DODMERB: Department of Defense Medical Examination and Review Board. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump talks the talk, but Biden walks the walk - bfine32 - 04-24-2019, 07:26 PM