Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CBS says it's OK to "punch a Nazi"
(04-24-2019, 06:40 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I just posted quotes where you completely contradict yourself and you don't get it.  You are the one I feel bad for.

**waits for hair-splitting explanation of why "getting the perspective of all different sources" is exactly the same as "not viewing content with deliberate partisan agenda" based on semantics and total desperation**

I don't know why I'm bothering explaining this to you as you tend to twist people's responses but here goes.

I enjoy various sites for news.  I have frequently pointed out that I read a wide spectrum of news sources to get as wide an impression of what is going on, and how it is perceived, as possible.  What I do not do is watch partisan programing.  I'll illustrate the difference;

Left leaning news site:  HuffPo= will read                     Left leaning programming: Michael Moore documentary= will not watch

Right leaning news site: Breitbart= will read                 Right leaning programming: Dinesh D'Souza documentary= will not watch

I could go one, but I trust the point has been made to anyone actually attempting to understand it.  My thanks for your attention in this matter.

Messages In This Thread
RE: CBS says it's OK to "punch a Nazi" - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 04-24-2019, 07:29 PM