Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CBS says it's OK to "punch a Nazi"
(04-24-2019, 10:53 PM)fredtoast Wrote: So now you will not even take responsibility for your own beliefs?  Instead you claim that your beliefs are determined by other people?

Way to pick one sentence and twist its intent.  Classic Fred.

Quote:Sorry, but when every single thread you start and every single post you make is from the right wing perspective I can't help but "perceive" you as conservative.

In your opinion, which, thus far, is rather in the minority.  In any event, you're not the type of person whose perception concerns me.

Quote:There is a saying  "If you act like a conservative and talk like a conservative then you are probably a conservative"

There is a saying, perception is in the eye of the beholder.

Quote:I posted a long list of issues where you side with conservatives.  Do you disagree with any of those?

Several, but I don't really care to address them as it won't matter to you at all if I do.

Quote:I pointed out that you don't start any threads or make any posts from a liberal perspective.  Do you deny that?

I've started a grand total of five threads on the new board.  I only start a thread if I find a topic interesting that hasn't yet been started yet.  Given the left leanings of this sub-forum maybe this accounts for your flawed perception?

Quote:So why not just admit that you are a conservative.  They will accept you even if you don't hate the gays.  

Oh Fred, you don't even get why this isn't going well for you.  Also, please mods, leave this thread open.  I'm not taking anything personally and I genuinely think an interesting discussion is being had.

Messages In This Thread
RE: CBS says it's OK to "punch a Nazi" - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 04-24-2019, 11:00 PM