Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CBS says it's OK to "punch a Nazi"
(04-25-2019, 12:13 AM)fredtoast Wrote: http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-If-Trumps-wins-who-to-blame?pid=266986&highlight=privilege#pid266986

Post 49

"White privilege, sorry, it's just code for calling white people inherently racist." 

Okay,  Here is your example.  Please explain how this is not the standard conservative position on this issue.

I'm not arguing against the concept, but how it is used by many on the far left.  

(04-25-2019, 12:16 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Really?

Really.  If you're going to use an obvious antisemite like Omar to attempt to win this one you're just making it far too easy for me.

(04-25-2019, 12:24 AM)fredtoast Wrote: But, of course, when you squeal about the antics of liberals you never try to paint them all with the positions of the radicals, right?
I mean if someone posted multiple polls showing that only a small minority of liberals want to ban all guns you would not continue to argue that "The goal of liberals is to outlaw all guns" would you?  You wouldn't claim they are all just lying to keep their plan secret would you?

OOO, "squeal".  Not an deliberately inflammatory word, intentionally used, at all.  I call it as I see it, Fred.  You may disagree, I applaud your ability to do so without fear of reprisal.  I also take in the entirety of circumstances not the microcosm currently at hand.  You want to argue a point, do so, but don't try and make a single issue an example of an overreaching world view.  You have an issue with my positions, take them up individually and attempt to dismantle them, but do save us all a lot of time and spare us your attempts to slap labels on people in an obvious attempt to minimize their opinions.  BTW, you can stop now, you've made what passes for your point and I don't think digging deeper serves any real purpose.  

Messages In This Thread
RE: CBS says it's OK to "punch a Nazi" - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 04-25-2019, 12:37 AM