Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CBS says it's OK to "punch a Nazi"
(04-25-2019, 07:13 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: It's almost like SSF prophecized this. http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-8-Values LOL

This is honestly what I say a ton when it comes to SSF. I have said over and over that California Democrats have ruined him and that if he were out here in good ol' Virginia, he'd be fine with being a Democrat.

A Democrat...but a liberal?

And not in the "classical" sense...but in the modern sense?  Those parameters change the argument.

I'd wager most think I'm one of the most liberal people on the board but I support gun ownership and am anti-abortion (although I think it needs to be a legal option and the choice lies with the woman).  I am pro Religious freedom...but believe that you don't have the freedom to make ME follow your religious tenets.

I believe in lower corporate taxes...but that they have to pay them. lol.   No more zero taxes at the end of the year.

My opinions are mixed and lean liberal (especially socially) but my more extreme positions put me in the liberal camp.  Yet I've voted for both parties and flirted with third party over the years.  

We get pigeonholed on this board based on a couple issues or a few posts.  Doesn't mean it is right, doesn't mean it is accurate.

Lastly SSF has been consistent about not being violent due to words or actions (others have not) but I think this particular thread was an attempt to dig a "liberals" who hate nazis for some reason. Just my opinion on it because I still don't see why a fictional television show equals a "PSA from CBS" saying its ok to punch a nazi. And he got rightly roasted for that. Now it's being used to "prove" his political views which it should not.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: CBS says it's OK to "punch a Nazi" - GMDino - 04-25-2019, 09:01 AM