Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump talks the talk, but Biden walks the walk
(04-25-2019, 01:30 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Which command?  FORSCOM? SOCOM? TRADOC?  Because it's not MEDCOM.

The difference between the responsibilities of a Command Surgeon and the Surgeon General is the former isn't responsible for developing the standards of medical fitness and the latter is.

Why would the HRC surgeon want your "findings"?  Does the Army even have an HRC surgeon?  Because what other command could you work at in Kentucky with a degree in HR?

The Command doesn't matter. Hell just type AFRICOM COMMAND SURGEON in a search window. Thanks for telling me the difference between a Command Surgeon and TSG, because folks can look back at the last few posts and easily see I was the one confused.

Not sure why the HRC Surgeon would want my findings and I'm pretty sure I've never suggested he/she did.

But this has gotten so far away from the point of the thread that I am done. Just take solace in the fact that folks now know that you know what asthma is and can count days.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump talks the talk, but Biden walks the walk - bfine32 - 04-25-2019, 01:50 PM