Poll: Is it okay for Christian conservatives to steal?
This poll is closed.
Yes
11.11%
1 11.11%
No
88.89%
8 88.89%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are Illegal TV Streams Compatible with Conservative/Christian Values?
(09-28-2015, 12:29 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Sure I have .... Poor black people.   Then poor Hispanics.   Right where planned parenthood and progressives put their clinics.  

I was talking about the fact that about 65 percent of people who get abortions in this country are Christians.

Quote:But what's that have to do with your crusade of watching bengals games?

Oh, great. As usual with you and your cohort bfine32, I now have to go back and explain the series of posts that you just participated in.

You said you "can't believe" I brought this issue of your hypocritical use of  illegal streaming up. Using the magical method of reading the sentence right before my abortion, you can identify why I brought it up. Here, I'll quote it for you:

Quote:Conservatives are usually shocked to find that people expect them to actually practice the same rules that they demand everybody else to. Ever heard about who gets the most abortions in this country?

For the record, not a single atheist on the planet "hates god", for the same reason you don't "hate" Santa, the Easter Bunny or leprechauns.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Are Illegal TV Streams Compatible with Conservative/Christian Values? - GodHatesBengals - 09-28-2015, 02:25 AM