Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Welcome to the team, Jonah Williams!
(04-26-2019, 02:52 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Hart is the absolute worst starting Tackle in the NFL. Anytime he plays, you have the worst player out there. Even as a backup, if your starter goes down, you are putting a bad starter out there. Why not spend that money on an upgrade at another position?

Saffold or a LB would be who I would have spent the money on.

I would have then drafted 2 OT's and signed Andre Smith or Hart for like $2-3 million or less a year.

The way the draft is going, we might have been able to end up with Williams and Taylor or Ford.

I know you hate Hart, you have stated over and over in many threads. I don't think he is the worst OT in the NFL or close to being the worst. Is he good? No, he has lots of work to improve.

I leave you with this thought. Every time our DL gets a hurry or sack, we pump our chests and say how great that play and player is versus looking at the OL they beat and trashing them. It is human nature, we all do it. My point is it is hard to be objective at times.

Was I happy Hart was given a contract, not really, but it is a team friendly deal they can get out of and that deal was done with new regime so do we trust Zac and staff or do we not. Players do improve, they must see something they like, the new regime.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Welcome to the team, Jonah Williams! - Luvnit2 - 04-26-2019, 04:25 PM