Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
O-line in remainder of draft.
(04-26-2019, 02:40 PM)fredtoast Wrote: We will draft some more O-linemen. Our roster is still thin at that position group. But after spending free agent money on Miller and Hart I don't see us taking another O-lineman until the fifth round or later.

Can't predict who we will take in each round because we don't know who is available, but I see our biggest needs right now to be LB (for obvious reasons), CB (Dennard is on a 1 year deal). After those two I would say TE and DT. I'd like to see us address all of those positions before going back for another O-lineman.

I think it depends on how much these new coaches are determined on winning and it also depends on what player falls. A player like Dalton Risner or Cody Ford is a rare player and is still at a position of need regardless. Miller is okay but these guys could be great, Hart's deal is overblown and we can get out of it next year without suffering much at all.

Jonah can play LT too and both Risner and Ford can play RG or RT. Lots of options.

I think they signed Dennard to a one year deal to really see if he can stay healthy, if he can and he plays well we will sign him to an extended contract. Murphy or Rock Ya Sin are the only guys i would really like at 42 honestly if we go Corner, i don't like Greedy Williams, he can't tackle.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
O-line in remainder of draft. - fredtoast - 04-26-2019, 02:40 PM
RE: O-line in remainder of draft. - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 04-26-2019, 05:24 PM