Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Progressive media trying to normalize pedophilia
(09-27-2015, 02:33 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I think it is possible to deal with a guy like this without going overboard.  If I lived next to him I would make sure all the neighbors new about his urges.  I would also make sure he was not alone with my kids.  

Since I have already taught my kids how to respond to inappropriate adult behavior I would not have to do any thing extra with them.

I also probably would not invite him to any of my private parties.  But other than that i would not treat him like a pariah.  I would speak to him and treat him kindly when I saw him.  If he needed help I would assist him.  But I would always treat him differently in my mind.

Meh, what can you do?  No matter where you move there is going to be someone who wants to sleep with your wife, maybe sleep with your children, and there are probably a number of people who own guns and have mental issues and/or criminal records.  That's why I live in the center of the earth!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Progressive media trying to normalize pedophilia - Nately120 - 09-28-2015, 01:14 PM