Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Pick, Worse Pick, Sleeper Draft Grades
My A through F grade will just have to wait a year or longer to see just how it pans out. For the time being I see this as a restocking positions of need draft with perhaps the exception of LB and even that's yet to be determined. There have been more than enough players who graded out pretty low only to prove the pundits wrong. I'm not big on forming my opinions based on the national punditry classes. I tend to like actual results over "MAYBE the pundits will be right", the same pundits who get their mock drafts completely wrong year after year. 
We were supposed to get either Bush or Haskins according to most mocks with a few picking Hockinson or Ford to us. Looking at the NFL mocks (7 all together) not a single one hit their marks with us.
Until proven otherwise I like our draft this year and if we get an F from the national pundits it means absolutely less than nothing.
My best to worse for the time being is...
Jonah Williams
Pratt
Findley/Sample tie
Wren
Trayveon Williams
Jordan
Anderson
Davis
Brown
All subject to change as the season progresses..
This still excludes CFA's. One or two might rise to the occasion to blow everyone else out of the water....
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Best Pick, Worse Pick, Sleeper Draft Grades - grampahol - 04-27-2019, 07:57 PM