Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do we count the shooting at Chabad of Poway as a "mass shooting"?
(04-29-2019, 11:52 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Interesting.  You're not sure yet have no opinion?  As far as starting it myself, I don't think I could deal with Fred further accusing me of peddling right wing talking points.  It's too painful.

You didn't ask for my opinion. Generally you disagree with my opinion.

So I answered the question you asked.

It seems you now want my opinion so it will be no surprise that I find such attacks abhorrent and cowardly. I grieve for the killed and wounded and wish we could find a way to live peacefully with each other without allowing religion and politics and personal hate to cause others to want to kill us.

(04-29-2019, 11:52 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Of course it is, this isn't something that even needs to be said.

I wanted to be clear. In the past I have had exact statements that didn't "even need to be said" ignored just to create an argument.

(04-29-2019, 11:52 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: You still didn't give a number.  I don't have a number because "mass shooting" is a buzzword used to provoke a response.  A shooting is a shooting.  If you use the definition that three or more people were shot then the vast majority of "mass shootings" are gang related shootings.

Then for clarity I will say if the intent of the shooter is to shoot multiple people even if they fail it is a "mass shooting". Clear enough?

Hopefully I've answered your multiple questions in a way that satisfies you and we can move back to the original question to the board: Does anyone else consider this a "mass shooting"?
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Do we count the shooting at Chabad of Poway as a "mass shooting"? - GMDino - 04-29-2019, 12:13 PM