Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Christian Nutjob Ben Carson says Science is Satanic
(09-28-2015, 03:50 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Obviously, your friends and family care since you claim they think evolution replaces God, but I just shot that hypothesis down by showing you evolution doesn't affect the formation of the universe by God as depicted in the Bible during Genesis. 

I suspected you didn't have any idea what you were talking about and now you have confirmed it.  This is the first time you have actually addressed the theory of evolution directly without comparing it to another theory.  You don't even understand the basic principle of evolution.  The theory of evolution doesn't claim we came from "random."  As I have previously stated, the creation story of Genesis and the theory of evolution aren't mutually exclusive depending upon how literally you interpret the Bible.  For many the big bang theory and the theory of evolution are parts of God's plan and those theories only explain God's plan.  For others, the two are mutually exclusive.  I'm not sure what is going on with you, but my impression is you're a evangelical pretending to be a poser science fan boy to proselytize your evangelical beliefs or you're just really, really confused.  Possibly both.

I'm an engineering major, not a biologist, but the way evolution was always presented to me was on the basis of random mutation and selection pressures.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Christian Nutjob Ben Carson says Science is Satanic - Naranja Tigre - 09-28-2015, 03:53 PM