Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
The big problem is not Trump. It is "Trumpism"
(04-30-2019, 09:44 AM)Vas Deferens Wrote: The INTENDED consequence of massive cuts to our nations education system over the past generation:

Uneducated Anti-Intellectuals.  Pepper in some inbreeding, social media and perceived constitutional rights...   more than one of them Henry boys gonna stick their dick in the mashed potatoes.  

Forced sterilization from birth.  Only reversible when ones responsibility is established.  That way all these toothless fatties can diddle each other all they want without the rest of society having to pick up after them.

I was curious if this was actually the case, which I figured it wasn't. 

Spoiler alert: It's not.  Mellow

In the 1980s the federal government spent between 15-20 million per year on the department of education. Spending picked up to a peak of 40 million in the 1990s. Spending has fluctuated for the past ~20 years, but has never come close to the spending of the 80s and only twice got down around 40 million. It has gotten over 100 million twice in that time span as well. If you want to talk about mishandling of funds I'm all for that. Efficient federal spending would save us billions. Maybe certain states have "massively" cut education spending, but you can't generalize that to the entire US. 

https://www2.ed.gov/about/overview/budget/history/edhistory.pdf
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: The big problem is not Trump. It is "Trumpism" - Aquapod770 - 04-30-2019, 10:27 AM