Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Minnesota Rep. Hagedorn Falsely Claims No American Goes to Sleep Hungry
(04-30-2019, 09:01 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I missed the part where he said no American goes to be hungry.

I honestly (and I mean this from the bottom of my heart) I honestly hope you hold absolutely everyone you talk to each and every day only to the exact words they say and never extrapolate anything ever.  I sincerely hope you are the single most literal person in the history of language.

Because that would make you unending complaints like the one I quoted that much more tolerable.   Smirk

From The Globe link:

Quote:“Nobody (in America) goes to sleep at night wondering if they’ll be able to feed their families,” Hagedorn commented while speaking about the availability of food in grocery stores, and America having a food supply that is abundant and nutritious in stark comparison to other counties.

He said there is plenty of food so no one worries about feeding their families.  The truth of course if millions of people worry about feeding their families and many go without food...that means they are hungry.

(I will not explain it again because you want those exact words to be said.)

This is one of those subjects that I get to see first hand.  He is wrong in what he said in every way of taking it.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Minnesota Rep. Hagedorn Falsely Claims No American Goes to Sleep Hungry - GMDino - 04-30-2019, 09:37 PM