Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
The big problem is not Trump. It is "Trumpism"
(05-01-2019, 06:06 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Read response to Fred. It's perfectly fine to say I voted for Hills because she was more competent, I liked her policies, ect... But when you trot out I voted for her because "I prize ethical conduct" you should be rightly called to task. 

But Fred's got your back he even brought up the same unsubstantiated claim of murder to introduce the Red Herring to make the rest seem more far-fetched. Do you guys read from the same book?

I am going to acknowledge you have a point here, Bfine.  No one likely voted for Hillary because she stood out as the ethical choice. I grant that if Jeb Bush or Kasich had won the nomination, either would have been the better "ethical" candidate.

It is only in contrast to Trump that one could say she was the more ethical candidate.  That claim is not invalidated because she fired the WH travel office made bitchy comments about Bill's paramours. Voter inability to see the difference between Clinton and Trump on this score is likely connected to voter inability to register their difference in competency, resulting in the current shameful episode in U.S. presidential history.

Fred might have brought up Foster because you trotted out a rather unvetted Fox list of Clinton ethical lapses, most of which cannot be taken at face value.  Fox Hillary is not real Hillary, just as Fox Trump--the guy who is draining the swamp and on top foreign policy--is not real Trump.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: The big problem is not Trump. It is "Trumpism" - Dill - 05-03-2019, 02:32 PM