Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
The big problem is not Trump. It is "Trumpism"
(05-04-2019, 12:05 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Of course we were talking about the election cycle. Pretty sure things you are talking about happened after.

But one could have assumed the outcome pretty much. Already in the election cycle. Where he already was known as the prime birther. Who then claimed muslims were cheering 9/11 in New Jersey and asked a crowd to boo a judge based on his Mexican sounding name. He had called for beating up people multiple times, denied McCain was a hero, led a vile lock her up campaign full of spiteful lies. He sat at O'Reilly and diminished past Russian crimes. He already was a twitter idiot. And he already was an unconditional narcissist, an ignorant human being and a pathological liar. None of that came as surprise and the ingredients were all there.

(05-04-2019, 12:05 AM)bfine32 Wrote: WTS, are you saying one would vote for Hills because they prize ethical conduct otr are you just saying?

Oh absolutely I would say something like that. I wouldn't say THAT, because I am in no mood to "prize" Hillary, who I do not like. But in comparison, she clearly was the more ethical person to me, and that amounts to a legit point of consideration at the votting booth. Example one, she did not betray people with a fraud university. Example two, see above. Example three, her questionable foundation at least did good in the world. Exampl... ok, I leave it at that.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: The big problem is not Trump. It is "Trumpism" - hollodero - 05-04-2019, 12:21 AM