Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
The big problem is not Trump. It is "Trumpism"
(05-04-2019, 12:21 AM)hollodero Wrote: But one could have assumed the outcome pretty much. Already in the election cycle. Where he already was known as the prime birther. Who then claimed muslims were cheering 9/11 in New Jersey and asked a crowd to boo a judge based on his Mexican sounding name. He had called for beating up people multiple times, denied McCain was a hero, led a vile lock her up campaign full of spiteful lies. He sat at O'Reilly and diminished past Russian crimes. He already was a twitter idiot. And he already was an unconditional narcissist, an ignorant human being and a pathological liar. None of that came as surprise and the ingredients were all there.

Oh absolutely I would say something like that. I wouldn't say THAT, because I am in no mood to "prize" Hillary, who I do not like. But in comparison, she clearly was the more ethical person to me. Example one, she did not betray people with a fraud university. Example two, see above. Example three, her questionable foundation at least did good in the world. Exampl... ok, I leave it at that.
Oh, one could have "assumed" how immoral Trump would be as POTUS, but no one could assume how Hills would have been.

As to the rest.. It pretty much supports exactly what I said about ignoring warts to take the high ground. The vast majority of folks realize Hills was the most flawed opponent anyone could have trotted out to take on Trump. And any attempt to suggest she is "more morale" is just silly. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: The big problem is not Trump. It is "Trumpism" - bfine32 - 05-04-2019, 12:29 AM