Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Biggest difference we’ll see this year and why I’m so pumped.
(05-05-2019, 12:10 PM)OSUfan Wrote: Yet while the tasks to us may seem HUGE it would appear that this staff is handling them very well.

To those who say we are drafting to be the Rams I would have to disagree and say are drafting to be the Bengals under Taylor and that is influenced by his time with the Rams and influence from other coaches he has worked with.

As far as the step up for Callahan calling the plays...it would seem one of us is misinformed. What I have heard is that Taylor will be calling the plays on game day. Could be wrong but that is the info I have seen.

You are correct that Taylor is probably not taking care of the entire list himself and a good leader wouldn't. They surround themselves with those they trust and delegate responsibility accordingly. I would assume this is what he is doing.

All the interviews and information I have seen on this staff would lead me to the conclusion that it is not too big for any of them and that they welcome the task at hand. While many of these guys are young in coaching years they have been around the game in some capacity for a very long time. Myself I am confident in them.

Pretty sure Taylor will do the play calling.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Biggest difference we’ll see this year and why I’m so pumped. - jason - 05-05-2019, 12:33 PM