Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
The big problem is not Trump. It is "Trumpism"
(05-07-2019, 01:15 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: I think the issue is that there were 2 non-viable candidates. So how do you pick? Do you take the guy with no experience in government, a lot of bad experience in business, allegations of sexual assault, racism, sexism, general bigotry and hatred? Or do you take the woman with more controversies and investigations than we'd ever seen in a modern candidate (well, at the time) that was still given major consideration?

From either side's perspective, the other's candidate was the exact worst person for the job. And, for an awful lot of people, their own candidate was mostly just "better than that other piece of shit."

That's not how elections should be run. You should actually WANT your candidate to be president. It shouldn't really have much to do with making sure the other candidate definitely does not get into office (although the differences in those two statements is subtle).

I don't know what the DNC was thinking throwing their hopes on the back of Hillary. And now they're potentially doing the same thing with Biden.

I agree with this 100%. Given my profession and sources of income Clinton would have been a much better choice for me than Sanders, but what the DNC did was below board and then Nation had to reap what the DNC sowed.

I've said it numerous times: The RNC did everything they could to not make Trump the nominee while the DNC did everything it could to make Hills the nominee. Which NC's actions were better/worse? 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: The big problem is not Trump. It is "Trumpism" - bfine32 - 05-07-2019, 06:07 PM