Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
The big problem is not Trump. It is "Trumpism"
(05-07-2019, 06:07 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I've said it numerous times: The RNC did everything they could to not make Trump the nominee while the DNC did everything it could to make Hills the nominee. Which NC's actions were better/worse? 

I think what frustrates me most about this is that the DNC fought for Hillary because she represented their positions. Then people were pissed upon realizing that. That shouldn't have been a surprise, the parties are going to protect their interests.

The RNC tried to protect their interests because Trump did not actually represent conservative or Republican values. So their actions during the primary were not as reprehensible as the DNC's. However, now, there has been an abandonment by the RNC of their principles as they have rushed to support Trump.

Meanwhile, the DNC is going all "oh, we're hip and progressive, look at all the women and people of color running!" Meanwhile, who leads in the polls for the primary? Two old white dudes.

I really am sick of all of this. Thankfully, I have a state election to focus on. Oh, wait, there is the Northam/Fairfax/Herring bullshit. Whatever
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR

Messages In This Thread
RE: The big problem is not Trump. It is "Trumpism" - Belsnickel - 05-07-2019, 08:31 PM