Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
The big problem is not Trump. It is "Trumpism"
Hillary was a safe choice. The only thing we had to worry about with the Clintons was blow job's in the WH, and a generational booming economy (we still feel the effects of today). Who didn't love the 90's. The days!

It was just time for a change. I'm not sure we'll ever see 3 terms from one party again. And honestly, I'm not sure we should. Regardless of party. That's a long time under one ideology. The only tough thing with that is the Supreme court picks. If Dems aren't careful, they can be looking at a 6-3 court by 2024. And it'll bring a reversal to all progress (social) made from Roe V Wade on for roughly 30 years (as young as they will be). Republican voters know this and understand, they'll pinch their nose and vote for him again, Dem voters were never that driven by Supreme court picks. That's why Trump will win in 2020 that and...

There's no Dem that can beat Trump. You have to get down and dirty with him, and the media won't allow anyone to. The problem with Trump is you have to meet a bully in the gutter. But when you do, and even if you win, you come out soaked in shit and looking like you lost.

And that's the key to Trumps success. It's what helped him beat back all those candidate in the primary. No one could stoop to his level. And when they did instead of shaming the bully, Americans were disappointed the candidate stooped to Trumps level. Lose if you just sit there and get beat up. Lose if you fight back.

I don't see anyone tough enough to take on Trump. And even if there was someone who was bold enough to brag about shooting someone and grabbing pu**y's, the media and Americans would have demanded more of a Dem running for POTUS and he'd (or she'd) surely lose.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22

Messages In This Thread
RE: The big problem is not Trump. It is "Trumpism" - jj22 - 05-07-2019, 09:35 PM