Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Progressive media trying to normalize pedophilia
(09-24-2015, 01:59 PM)djs7685 Wrote: I think you're missing an obvious point here. Listen, I think people that are attracted to children are just as ***** up as you do, especially since I have children of my own. That's not the point though, and people keep trying to explain that.

The issue is, it really doesn't make sense that they're a ticking time bomb whatsoever. I'm not sure why your mind is automatically jumping to sexual assault when you hear that somebody is attracted to someone/something that you (and I as well) deem "not normal".

Most people in my neighborhood are attracted to white women. I prefer black women. That could be extremely common knowledge, yet I highly doubt any black families are going to stop themselves from moving in down the street in fear of me tackling them in their driveway to sexually assault them. I'm not a rapist, I have a total of zero felonies on my record, and I've done nothing to suggest that I would rape a black woman outside of it being known that I'm attracted to black women (which obviously doesn't suggest that at all). I could completely understand people freaking out if I ran down the street screaming "I'VE NEVER SEEN A BLACK WOMAN THAT I HAVEN'T WANTED TO RAPE, MMMMMMMM YEAH WHERE YA AT LADIES?!?". As it stands, just the fact that you're attracted to someone or something doesn't mean that you're going to break law to assault them.

I do understand where you're coming from in a sense (feels weird saying that), but you're completely missing the entire point of this. I know, I know, kids can't defend themselves and whatnot, but it doesn't change the fact that these people with the "sick" thoughts in their head aren't just running around trying to bang your kids or anyone elses for that matter.

Lol...I must agree, your attraction toward black women is right up there with being attracted to children or other men. Ya gotta be a real weirdo!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Progressive media trying to normalize pedophilia - Blutarsky - 09-28-2015, 10:29 PM