Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Alabama Court Awards Fetus the Right to Sue
(05-14-2019, 12:35 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: No, that's not what I got. I've got two plus decades of advanced education, training, and experience in biology and medicine. In addition to taking care of patients full time (roughly 5,000 patient encounters per year), I precept medical and nurse practitioner students. So not just two professors, but dozens of professors who have taught me over many years in addition to my annual continuing medical education requirement and my recertification requirements to maintain my credentials.

The scientific community recognizes that single celled gametes are just as alive at conception as a single celled zygote. Life isn't created it is a continuum. Can you take two dead gametes and create life?  No. Why not?  Because you can't create life with two dead cells despite what all the Pro-Life politicians and clergymen mislead you to believe.

The Pro-Life mantra life begins at conception is propaganda based upon the misuse of textbooks designed to teach biology at an introductory level in introductory terms to introductory students with little to no knowledge of biology. These textbooks aren't written with consideration of how the Pro-Life community will misuse the information to further their agenda; but rather teach the basics of a life cycle without the political or religious bullshit to a 7th or 10th grader who probably isn't much interested in the subject anyway. Then when you try to teach advance biology concepts to people who don't have the necessary background or who aren't serious students interested in learning, such as yourself, they fail to understand the material just as you have again.
Oh my bad. You've got two professors and you.

You should have just stuck with the 2 professors. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Alabama Court Awards Fetus the Right to Sue - bfine32 - 05-14-2019, 01:13 AM