Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Question for all you Pro Life people
(05-22-2019, 01:01 AM)bfine32 Wrote: I thought abortion has been guaranteed for quite some time. But I do like your respect your opinion that the male should be able to "abort" the child. I hate in principle but it does support the "rights" folks, 

It's been guaranteed, but not securely. People have been aching for the day they can attempt to overturn Roe v Wade. And there are very few abortion clinics, especially in the south, so getting to one can be a problem for low income pregnant women as well. There are, reportedly, 7 abortion clinics between Mississippi, Louisiana and Arkansas combined. 
https://www.refinery29.com/en-us/2019/01/217375/abortion-clinics-laws-map

The worst case scenario would be we legalize paper abortion for fathers, and then Roe v Wade is overturned, thus making the situation: Fathers can freely say "I have no responsibility for that baby" but the mother cannot do anything other than have the child or try to induce an abortion herself, which is very dangerous (and a very real part of our history before the legalization of abortion).

You can't put the cart in front of the horse, so if we do things properly, I see no reason why we can't provide a choice for both potential parents.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Question for all you Pro Life people - CJD - 05-22-2019, 07:32 AM