Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Question for all you Pro Life people
(05-22-2019, 09:08 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Hard time aside; innocent is not synonymous with religion. As a retired Soldier you should understand the concept of taking innocent lives, you even explain your dissonance in this very post. Do you think innocent lives are lost in combat? If so, did you consider them to be without sin or just not deserving of death?   

I'm not retired or a Christian.  I don't believe in sin.  I don't think my soul will go to hell because I broke a commandment.  So my question to you is how does a soldier who is a Christian justify killing when your Bible tells you not to kill?  Because soldiers killing soldiers is morally right because a government tells you to kill? LOL  We invaded Iraq over a bunch of lies and they were defending their country.  There was nothing morally right about those killings.  Also, we created a situation which was so much worse than before we invaded.

So would you like to answer the question or are you going to dance around it some more?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Question for all you Pro Life people - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 05-22-2019, 09:38 PM