Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Andy Dalton & Comparative QB Stats...
(09-29-2015, 01:12 PM)Anderson HOF Wrote: If you look up those quarterbacks listed.. you will find very bad games in all of them.   AFter 4 years to 6 years, they say that is where you really can start to measure QB's of today since most started right out of college now and do get that extra time on the sidelines... I believe Rogers benefitted greatly by being behind Favre.. but to my point.. Dalton is now at the true measure of a QB... playoffs are important but there have been many good QBs (Rivers) that have not had much success in playoffs but are very good QBs in the final analysis.

Who is "they"? Where are people saying that? I'm guessing you're just making stuff up like people have for the last 4 years on Bengals boards. I've heard that you can't really judge a QB until his 2nd season, then his 3rd season, then his 4th season....now it's "after 4 years to 6 years"??? Interesting how "they" always seem to say this with no links or proof to back it up.

Yes, if you look up the QBs listed you will find bad games in all of them, Andy included, hence the reason I said that his issues weren't solely the playoffs. He wouldn't have a 85 rating from years 1 - 4 if his only issues were in the playoffs, that's all I said. I never said the other guys didn't have bad games either, they clearly have had their problems as well.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Andy Dalton & Comparative QB Stats... - djs7685 - 09-29-2015, 01:47 PM