Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Boyd seeking 10M a year, wants to stay
(05-24-2019, 10:09 PM)NKURyan Wrote: In this case, yes I do. I believe management values re-signing their own players that they put the effort into developing. I think Boyd ends up in the same boat UNLESS he thinks he can be a #1 guy somewhere else.

And to be quite honest I think the amount of players in the league who voluntarily WANT to play here is pretty low at the moment, so his wanting to stay holds some value with me as well.

I tend to agree with your thoughts.  I will add that AJ Green set a pretty good example by stating early in his time here, that he would like to play his entire career with the team that drafted him.  AJ might not be the most outspoken in the media, but his influence on his teammates goes far beyond the example of courage and dedication to his craft that he demonstrates on the field.  With Boyd stating that he would like to remain a Bengal, I have to think that AJ Green has been a good mentor to him.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Boyd seeking 10M a year, wants to stay - SunsetBengal - 05-24-2019, 10:18 PM