Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Linebackers Look Good In Bengals Mini Camp
(05-25-2019, 04:53 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Neither have Browns fans. 

It will be hilarious when they implode before they even sniff the Playoffs.

Hype, hype, hype, diva city!

(05-25-2019, 05:17 PM)NKURyan Wrote: Come on sandwedge, why would you want to talk about what little information we actually get from practice. What we REALLY need are more discussions about Mike Brown.

Just remember, if you say "this sounds positive", it's going to be interpreted here as "clearly we're unstoppable, book my Super Bowl tickets".

To circle back to the original topic, though, Preston Brown was interviewed on Mo Egger's show, and I thought his comments on Germaine Pratt were somewhat promising: Preston said he was very smart and could answer every question the coaches have asked him. He also complemented his speed. Preston said Germaine sits next to him in positional meetings, so maybe he's mentoring him? It at least came off to me as more than just "insert generic comment X".

Awesome hearing this from Preston about Germaine. Thought Pratt was the 2nd best LB in the Draft and can cover and tackle better then the best in White. Leadership was my only question with Pratt and this is great him getting mentored by a smart veteran in Preston. Preston was hurt pretty much all year and still was our best LB not named Vigil even if that isn't saying much.

Pratt could solve a lot of problems for us with his versatility.

Dude can cover WR's on the edge, shouldn't have any problem covering TE's and RB's.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Linebackers Look Good In Bengals Mini Camp - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 05-25-2019, 05:25 PM