Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DDN Article on Day 1 with Interview of ZT
Complexity can be very easy to understand when the right person is teaching it. Think back to even high school.. Teacher A couldn't get anyone to understand even the most simple subjects while Teacher B could teach mathematical duds algebra in a few days..
I was terrible at math until 9th grade...one teacher I had (a remedial math class) had everyone's attention and everyone in that class learning advanced math concepts in a few months. The next month some school counselor or assistant principal yanked me out of that class and put me in with some old woman who read math problems straight out of the book. I dropped out right after that, but Teacher B (Bock was his name) was a great communicator and teacher of ideas.. 
I still suck at math, but still remember that class like it was yesterday.. Ooops..10th grade.. Oh well..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: DDN Article on Day 1 with Interview of ZT - grampahol - 05-25-2019, 08:27 PM