Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Linebackers Look Good In Bengals Mini Camp
(05-25-2019, 05:25 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: It will be hilarious when they implode before they even sniff the Playoffs.

Hype, hype, hype, diva city!

Awesome hearing this from Preston about Germaine. Thought Pratt was the 2nd best LB in the Draft and can cover and tackle better then the best in White. Leadership was my only question with Pratt and this is great him getting mentored by a smart veteran in Preston. Preston was hurt pretty much all year and still was our best LB not named Vigil even if that isn't saying much.

Pratt could solve a lot of problems for us with his versatility.

Dude can cover WR's on the edge, shouldn't have any problem covering TE's and RB's.

One possibility I am hearing out of camp is that FA CB B.W. Webb has been lining up in the nickel package with Preston Brown and Nick Vigil as the LBs.  They actually came out in that set as their base...which makes sense as they are usually in nickel 2/3rds of the time.  

Having played for our DC in NY previously, he seems well equipped for the position of backup slot CB and provides depth behind Dennard.  I hope Dennard gets more chances in this role as well.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Linebackers Look Good In Bengals Mini Camp - SHRacerX - 05-26-2019, 09:21 AM