Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Merril Hodge says Bengals can compete with the Patriots
(09-29-2015, 02:38 PM)Trademark Wrote: He said on ESPN that the Bengals can compete with the Patriots and he called Eifert a mini Gronk he said there isn't any doubt that the Bengals can play with them defensively and offensively and he said that we are probably more explosive than the Patriots and showed our defense and said it would be an interesting matchup f they cross paths in the playoffs. Thought that was pretty good insight, thoughts ?

Nobody cares about the Bengals! No one gives us love! No respect from anyone!

Oh, wait.

Last year after week 3, the Patriots were supposed to be done and a shell of their former selves, the Bengals were hot and on the rise and high in the rankings. This team looks different than last year, but I'm not going to count anyone in or out of the playoffs quite yet. IMO, it's silly to sit around dissecting a hypothetical matchup that may not even happen in a few more months. Currently, I don't think we're quite on the Pats level yet. They're playing great football from top to bottom. I think this kind of thing will be more interesting to look at toward the end of the year opposed to the beginning.

(09-29-2015, 02:49 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Let's hope we progress in the weeks ahead versus digress regress

FIFY ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Merril Hodge says Bengals can compete with the Patriots - djs7685 - 09-29-2015, 03:02 PM