Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
McConnell: I'd fill a SCOTUS vacancy during 2020 election
(05-29-2019, 11:48 AM)GMDino Wrote: I shouldn't answer but you said elsewhere people shouldn't answer if they don't want to in case it might get them in trouble.

Mellow

But no, I didn't specify it was a the absolutely worst site ever in the history of politics.  God you're hilarious in your attempts to demean me!  I almost wish I cared sometimes!  It would at least make your efforts worth it for you.   Hilarious

Anything on What MM had to say?  Or would you rather tell me about me some more?   Smirk

I don't read tripe from such sites.  In regards to "attempts to demean you", those would only be successful (if they even existed) if you did something questionable.  These posts aren't for you, btw, they're for anyone else who otherwise might take your asinine source seriously. 

(05-29-2019, 12:09 PM)Benton Wrote: If you'd said Second, I'd agree. But, mostly, it's been the far right working to dismantle the first. I'd go into detail, but I'm running late to pick up my kid from her school mandated Bible class. It's the one that replaced biology in this year's curriculum.

I'd say both, but I also think the locations in this country in which we reside affect this perception.

Messages In This Thread
RE: McConnell: I'd fill a SCOTUS vacancy during 2020 election - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 05-29-2019, 12:21 PM