Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ireland becomes first country to legalize gay marriage via pop vote
(05-27-2015, 11:51 AM)fredtoast Wrote: I know you do.  In fact one of my best friends works for Bechtel National out of Oak Ridge.  He is possibly being sent to a long term project on that very nuclear power plant.  If he does then I will go down there to visit him (he had a condo on the beach last time he was down there).  So I will have a chance to look you up and meet in person.

But to claim that you don't want any safety regulations on nuclear power plants is obviously a joke.  I know you lack a lot of knowledge in many areas, but surely you are aware of the safety record of industry in the United States before there were standard safety regulations.  When profit is the only motive no one spends any money on safety.

Your not gonna profit much If you let your nuclear power plant falter. There is a place for some regulation but obviously the regulation I am focused on is the kind that violates individual righs to favor a chosen group over the rest.

And let me know when your here, will meet up for a couple drinks. I think that would quite interesting. I know exactly where the condos are your mate will stay.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ireland becomes first country to legalize gay marriage via pop vote - StLucieBengal - 05-27-2015, 12:22 PM