Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Tom Pelissero: Cincinnati Bengals wide receiver Tyler Boyd said Bengals have 'the bes
(06-03-2019, 08:54 AM)Nately120 Wrote: I was just making a joke.  We shall see what happens, but Lou's long resume combined with us being the only team to elevate him to a coordinator position in all those years gives me flashbacks of Zampese more than anything.  Then again, at this time we may as well just hope for the best.

Oh, I know buddy....I was just trying to provide some optimism.  I honestly never knew what anyone saw in Austin, and his style was setting records here for ineptitude.  And that was with some talent on the roster.  The way the defense responded (somewhat) after his departure gave me some hope for this year.

I guess I am just trying to trust that what ZT wants, Lou can provide, and the two guys that played for him at the Giants seem to like him.  (Webb and Wynn).  

It is so much more fun waiting to see what unfolds compared to hoping out leopard would change his spots.  I know that doesn't speak very highly of the old regime, and I am grateful for what they accomplished here, but it is time for a more youthful approach to see if they can't take it to the next level.  So, yeah, I am actually happier with an unknown over a boring known.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tom Pelissero: Cincinnati Bengals wide receiver Tyler Boyd said Bengals have 'the bes - SHRacerX - 06-03-2019, 09:18 AM