Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Carlos Dunlap: Bengals aren’t doing the same thing anymore
(06-03-2019, 10:53 AM)I_C_DeadPeople Wrote: Leadership is not about having fun or not having fun. It is about engaging your employees (or players in this context). There are many ways to do this but to be sustainable you have to prove yourself to your staff in the sense of it 'it works'. If the staff see the methods used are successful they feed off it and engage themselves towards it.

We have zero idea, other than a guess, if ZT will be successful. But we do know that Merv was done (3 years ago done) and the players were dis-engaged.

So for now, the players are seeing new things and new energy, etc so they will initially engage - the question will be sustainability, and only time will tell on that.

ZT is a rookie head coach. He has yet to make one huge decision on the roster or game day. I understand calling Marvin names make some feel better, but I will feel better once ZT proves he is a much better coach than ML. As of now, he has not, but I am rooting for him.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Carlos Dunlap: Bengals aren’t doing the same thing anymore - Luvnit2 - 06-03-2019, 12:41 PM