Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Tom Pelissero: Cincinnati Bengals wide receiver Tyler Boyd said Bengals have 'the bes
(06-03-2019, 08:45 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: I said the same thing about Jay Gruden...other than his name, what had he done in the NFL?  And no OTAs, with a rookie QB, and a team panned as likely to go 0-16?  And they went 9-7 and made the playoffs.  So who knows?  I am just excited at what i WON'T be seeing this year...or at least I would think I wouldn't see:  DBs playing 10 yards off a receiver on 3rd and 5.  LBs 6 yards off the LOS with stone feet on 3rd and 1.  Low % passes on 3rd and short.  The same plays run over and over again from the same formations.  A QB that never has designed roll-outs or waggles.  Zone defense when the strength of your defense is your CBs, who are better at man coverage.  

I can't wait to see what they get out of these players.  I have long thought we had the talent, but we were coached by a man that would have been a Super Bowl Champion...in the 70s.  

Please, Lou, blitz a bit more and more creatively.  Play to your team's strengths.  Create competition at every position and let the best players play.

This is why you have to play the games.
What if a key player(s) from the other team are hurt and miss the game or even during the game against the Bengals?

It can change the whole way the game is played.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tom Pelissero: Cincinnati Bengals wide receiver Tyler Boyd said Bengals have 'the bes - Mike M (the other one) - 06-03-2019, 05:46 PM