Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sometimes it is a drag being correct
(06-03-2019, 11:07 PM)xxlt Wrote: With his lackeys cheering his highest approval rating ever (creeping past 40 percent) and him cockier than ever because literally any American but him would be under indictment for his crimes (some.high powered Republican lawyers from Bush's and Reagan's administrations have said so on camera) I am sad over how correct I was. Our *Leader* is above the law (yes, in large part because Pelosi is a ***** - why she strikes fear in Conservative hearts is beyond me) and the only question is how far above. He once boasted he could shoot someone on Fifth Avenu in broad daylight with no repercussions. I believe he could indeed shoot someone dead - not wound but kill -and the Speaker of the House would shrug and say, "Well the Senate won't convict him so why bother." I guess that is my question. Do you agree our current President could commit murder in broad daylight on camera with scores of witnesses and no consequences?

I tend to believe yes, absolutely he could. As absurd as it seems. (Maybe an argument like "Hillary would have killed way more people" would do it.)

Also, I get why you slam Nancy Pelosi, but isn't she correct? The senate would indeed never go along, which indeed would be perceived as a loss and probably would only help Trump. It's not her fault, it's the republican senator's fault, isn't it?

- I feel like interjecting once more that while what you say rings basically true, it's yet frowned upon when someone suggests an overhaul of your whole political system. Which sure is not the only, but a major problem that leads to this duality, which again leads to all the partisanship and stereotype thinking and a sense of leader cult.

Oh and also, democrats are bad, republicans are worse. I initially didn't care either way, but observation leads to that point. If Obama had said and done the stuff Trump did... yeah he'd be gone long time ago now.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sometimes it is a drag being correct - hollodero - 06-04-2019, 04:36 AM