Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sometimes it is a drag being correct
(06-04-2019, 04:36 AM)hollodero Wrote: I tend to believe yes, absolutely he could. As absurd as it seems. (Maybe an argument like "Hillary would have killed way more people" would do it.)

Also, I get why you slam Nancy Pelosi, but isn't she correct? The senate would indeed never go along, which indeed would be perceived as a loss and probably would only help Trump. It's not her fault, it's the republican senator's fault, isn't it?

- I feel like interjecting once more that while what you say rings basically true, it's yet frowned upon when someone suggests an overhaul of your whole political system. Which sure is not the only, but a major problem that leads to this duality, which again leads to all the partisanship and stereotype thinking and a sense of leader cult.

Oh and also, democrats are bad, republicans are worse. I initially didn't care either way, but observation leads to that point. If Obama had said and done the stuff Trump did... yeah he'd be gone long time ago now.

If we were talking about a bill to regulate something already fairly well regulated Pelosi could be considered right. But this dereliction of duty on her part is about as big as it gets. Massive fail for her and her party. She is endorsing criminality. That is never a winning look.
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sometimes it is a drag being correct - xxlt - 06-04-2019, 07:20 AM