Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WH... This should take the cake!
(06-04-2019, 08:59 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Everyone from the Navy to Trump himself have admitted that the administration requested that the Navy "minimize the visibility" of the USS McCain during his visit.

The name was covered for a while, and then a barge was moved close to the ship to hide the name.

And I am sure Trump was pissed when a request from his administration was not fully followed.  Why wouldn't he be?

You really believe everything Trump says?  Even after he has been caught in so many lies?

According to jj22's link, the tarp was up for maintenance and the request to have the ship "out of sight" was never followed. The Pentagon's internal watchdog isn't even reviewing the "scandal" (as OP put it) since the request wasn't followed. 

And it's not a matter of believing Trump or not. It's a matter of having anyone or any evidence suggesting Trump had something to do with it. You don't want me to blindly believe Trump (good point) when he says he wasn't upset, but then you want me to take you seriously when your evidence he was is you saying "I am sure Trump was pissed."
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
WH... This should take the cake! - jj22 - 05-30-2019, 02:27 PM
RE: WH... This should take the cake! - 6andcounting - 06-05-2019, 08:01 PM