Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Merril Hodge says Bengals can compete with the Patriots
(09-29-2015, 04:17 PM)Au165 Wrote: Everyone will say "They said the same thing last year", but that doesn't make it wrong this year. Remember at this point last year Jones was gone, Eiffert was gone, Injuries on defense and the line were around the corner. Geno still had not recovered leaving our pass rush toothless. Dalton last year struggled to punch it in the red zone, versus his ability to convert touchdowns this year. I really thing we are seeing what could have been last year with a healthy team. That in itself is the magic answer, if this team stays healthy it could be special, and if Burffict comes back, they could be dominate. It all comes down to if this team can stay intact and healthy.

I think this sums it up to me. If we are healthy i think we can definately play with the Pats. Our weapons are
better and i love how Dalton is playing right now and our D-line rotation i think would give Brady lots of problems.

In the end i think we could beat them as long as Marv can just coach us decent cause Belicheat is the much better
coach. That is what hurts us in a matchup with the Pats, the coaching. But i think our players can even it up a bit.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Merril Hodge says Bengals can compete with the Patriots - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 09-29-2015, 06:06 PM