Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pre Season Schedule and Times Announced
(06-06-2019, 12:43 PM)cinci4life Wrote: https://www.cincyjungle.com/2019/6/5/18654313/bengals-preseason-schedule-2019-game-time-date-chiefs-colts-giants-redskins?fbclid=IwAR3tDFhgps9wm1Y9gr_YseuYQwRPFyXokjTTopYXH5B9LYXXx5KxD6a8rDs

3 of the 4 are on Thursday which seems kind of odd.

As a former season ticket holder, I just was called 5 times and then emailed to consider coming back. I had 2 issues. First, I left because of the lack of an all in mentality to win. I never see us go after that 1 or 2 guys to solidify our team as others have done like the Ravens for example. They got Weddle and then when he got old, they replaced him with Earl Thomas.. We stay in a box in FA, not risk taken to land the big guy.

Other issue is why do season ticket holders have to pay full price for preseason games? Why do I pay to watch guys who will never play in a real NFL game while starters are very limited with snaps?

Add in weekday games for football is not like baseball. Baseball is more of a family sport, while football more of a make party sport. Who is off on Friday? Not most season ticket holders is my guess.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pre Season Schedule and Times Announced - Luvnit2 - 06-06-2019, 01:45 PM