Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Merril Hodge says Bengals can compete with the Patriots
(09-29-2015, 06:06 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I think this sums it up to me. If we are healthy i think we can definately play with the Pats. Our weapons are
better and i love how Dalton is playing right now and our D-line rotation i think would give Brady lots of problems.

In the end i think we could beat them as long as Marv can just coach us decent cause Belicheat is the much better
coach. That is what hurts us in a matchup with the Pats, the coaching. But i think our players can even it up a bit.

I agree with your post totally, the only thing i will add is who can coach against Belicheat.

Funny though.. I thought it was a terrible decision not to call timeout in the Super Bowl on the last drive.. he was not a great coaching decision that won that game.. it was a bad coaching decision by Seattle that did it.  If New England would have lost , many people would have critical of his coaching at end of game.. funny how things turned out 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Merril Hodge says Bengals can compete with the Patriots - Anderson HOF - 09-29-2015, 06:44 PM