Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ireland becomes first country to legalize gay marriage via pop vote
(05-27-2015, 07:54 AM)GMDino Wrote: Then you believe the majority has the right to oppress the minority because of their "individual rights".  You support racism and segregation.  At least you are being honest about it.

TR cleaned up the businesses that were eating the american workers alive.  That's not "individual rights" that's helping the country as a whole.  If Huckabee did 1% of the things TR did in his life he'd be a better man for it.

Give me a man who fights for his fellow man...all them...and doesn't cede his thinking to what he was told to believe in a book written 2000+ years ago any day.  I am a Catholic and Huckabee doesn't represent me as an American and as human being.

Add to that that more Americans are identifying as "non-affiliated" and you could not have had a more wrong post if you tried.

http://www.pewforum.org/2015/05/12/americas-changing-religious-landscape/

I saw that study.... You left the part out where athiests dropped more than 50% from 2007.

When I was young I was also a "don't push religion on me" guy.... But that was like my relationship with natty ice .... I grew out out of that .... Like most young people do, as the report says... As they get married their spouse brings them back in the fold.

Like I have always said... He speaks to you when your ready to listen.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ireland becomes first country to legalize gay marriage via pop vote - StLucieBengal - 05-27-2015, 12:40 PM