Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Former Bengals DE Jonathan Fanene charged with eight felonies, five misdemeanors
(06-07-2019, 04:11 PM)jason Wrote: I actually  know a guy that was convicted  on similar  charges... Obviously  he isn't a former  NFL player, nor is he wealthy. He did 9 months  in prison.

The guy who kicked my face in one night at a convenience store and nearly killed me only got two paltry years for his crime.. The Dayton police weren't going to bother investigating until I told the detective, "Do me and my son have to go find this guy and drag him to police headquarters for you?"
Cop: "Are you trying to say I'm not doing my job?"
Me: "Of course not, but if I have to go find him every newspaper and TV news station in town is going to know about you."
He was in custody the next day..  True story..  I still have steel plates in my face from the episode.. It often triggers metal detectors.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Former Bengals DE Jonathan Fanene charged with eight felonies, five misdemeanors - grampahol - 06-07-2019, 07:19 PM